Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome Shelby!!

Lately I have not been blogging too often because I have been busy with our newest little work of art, Shelby Grace! She was born on December28th and weighed 8lb 1oz. We are so blessed and thankful for our little angel and I am enjoying the little bit of time I have left with her before I return to work. As you can see I have been pretty busy with my camera! I have been doing some photography on the side www.portraitsbynat.com and cannot keep my camera off this sweet little girlie!















6 comments:

  1. wow, she's so beautiful! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is a lovely baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she is beautiful what a smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Grace truly abounds! Our baby girl's(born Jan. 5th)middle name is Grace too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelby is beautiful, what a lovely little smile.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews