1. Use liquid watercolor and a substantial weight paper. Spray shaving cream directly on table in a triangle.
2. Smooth the triangle with a scraper and drip the watercolor on the shaving cream
3. Swirl colors with the back of a paint brush perfectly vertical and touching the table the whole time (less is more)
4. Put paper on the shaving cream and pay gently for about 30 seconds and then pull it off
5. Scrape off shaving cream to reveal the cool design stained on the paper!
6. Decorate tree and background with oil pastels for details and chalk pastels for the sky