Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

TeacherMonuments (continued)

These are the finished product of our Teacher Monuments from a previous post..http://elementaryartfun.blogspot.com/search/label/Monuments

edit14

edit20

edit16

edit18edit7

Students worked in groups and wrote a note on the back of why they chose each teacher.

edit3

Here is my lovely Monument to me!! SO SWEET!!

The note reads, “We respect Mrs. Wagenspack because she is nice and fun and she help us do art and she is very smart at doing art. Thank you Mrs. Waggenspack. She help us make a moon and fuyer fruys (Fire flies) I Love Mrs. Waggenspack

edit2edit8

Below are our principals! Snazzy!

edit5edit1

edit11

edit12edit10

edit13edit15edit6

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These turned out really well! I'm going to try some of these with my students.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love what appears to be your principal wearing braces, and the gym teacher with a bow in her hair! Our female PE teacher wouldn't be caught dead with a bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews