Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Pet Rock City

IMG_1882
5th Grade finally finished the Rock City! Below is the sky scraper complete with a daring base jumper parachuting! NExt to that is the Space Shuttle!
IMG_1852IMG_1862
The Stone Museum
IMG_1854
A Fabulous park!
IMG_1855
Beautiful Apartments
IMG_1856
The White House with the reflection pool and Ba”rock” Obama with his bodyguards
IMG_1857
Some cars
IMG_1860
Church
IMG_1861
school bus
IMG_1863
IMG_1865
The Super Suite Hotel where the pool is “rock’n”
IMG_1869IMG_1870
The Flea Market
IMG_1872
Another pet adoption center!
IMG_1885
Goodnight City of Rockston
IMG_1884

4 comments:

  1. This is the coolest thing, ever! I made stuff like this at home when I was little all the time- I would've died to make it at school. I bet those kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PWB above says - this is beyond awesome and makes me think of the horse farms I used to build with teeny paddocks, barns, etc. What a great experience for your kids! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this recycled city! We just featured you on our Facebook Page!

    -CraftProjectIdeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids and I love this idea; we think you must be a really fun teacher. It looks like you have fun with the kids. I hope your class realises how lucky they are! Thank you from England :-)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews