Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Vote for my Blog :-)



Great news! I just found out from Jessica over at The Art of Education that my blog has been selected as one of the finalists to win "Art Ed Blog of the Year!" Very exciting.

Here's the thing though... I need your help to win! Voting is open this whole week from today through Friday the 14th. Could I ask you to take 30 seconds, follow this link, and vote for my blog to win?! All you have to do is click on the name of my blog in the poll, and click vote! It's that easy. We've got the best fans out there, so I'm confident that if you all take just a second to vote, we’ll be promoted to one of the Top 10 Art Ed Blogs of 2012! 

Thank you so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for Nursing evidence-based practice writing services ? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews