Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, September 2, 2016

Back To School All School Selfie Mural




Every year we try to do something that the kids can express their uniqueness in a simple artwork that is combined into an all school mural.This year we used a cell phone template I made to create a self portrait "selfie" and then design a phone case on the back that represents their interests.




Students enjoyed sending sweet text messages to their friends and taking "selfies" with their friends!!!

I took a selfie with each class and let them PHOTOBOMB!!!



talking on their phones








2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie. Would you mind emailing me? I am interested in doing an Art to Remember fundraiser and I wanted to talk to someone who had done it before moving forward. My email is katehardman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie. Would you mind emailing me? I am interested in doing an Art to Remember fundraiser and I wanted to talk to someone who had done it before moving forward. My email is katehardman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews