Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spring Show (continued)

I am convinced that I work in a district with the most talented genius art teachers in the world! These images are from Middle and High Schools in my district! They were displayed at the 2010 Spring Show. I spent hours looking at all the art trying to figure out how they did that mostly! Every piece is amazing and unique. The way these teachers are able to teach kids to express themselves in such individual and creative ways, is just incredible to me! I LOVE my job! Enjoy the ART!

1 2 435 6 10 7 14 8 9 12 13 15

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! I'm impressed! I particularly love the patterned faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork, Natalie! You generate some quality work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, these are not mine! These are from different schools in my district! This is the art from Middle and High school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally amazing artwork!! I'm blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again - I'm with Mary re: the patterned faces. Would it be possible to find out from the art teacher whose classes generated these gorgeous pieces, what the assignment/lesson was, and how the work was created? I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I will try to find a lesson plan for the patterned faces. I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a real treat to see -- thanks for sharing!! I'm with you -- still trying to figure out how they did a few of them.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews