Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One day project “Happy Hearts”

Kids LOVE making wings! Any time I add wings to an art project, the kids gasp in delight! I thought I would teach them a simple way to make some wings.
I think they represent freedom, creativity,
magical childhood wonder, life, and love!!
IMG_1052
Inspire!




These are the steps for the little ones. They can trace their fingers if they want. Even when we do this together, they all turn out uniquely different!! We made three rows of feathers.
heartwings
IMG_1045
IMG_1337
IMG_1338
IMG_1339
IMG_1336
IMG_1340
IMG_1345
IMG_1048
some groups made little hearts for necklaces
IMG_1053

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love it when an "all-the-same" project has enough room for the ways kids can make it their own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i showed them a basic design but asked them to create their own and not copy. They were all so different! We had alot of fun. They have been bringing me winged artwork from home the past few days!

      Delete

Total Pageviews